Large-scale construction projects come with a large variety of risks given the amount of parties involved in the process. To simplify your insurance coverage it is important to look into wrap-up insurance programs which allow all parties to fall under the same insurance policy.
This whitepaper discusses the following:
- What is wrap-up liability insurance.
- Owner controlled insurance programs.
- Contractor controlled insurance programs.
- What type of coverage do wrap-up programs provide.
- Employers liability, general liability, excess liability and more.
- Benefits of wrap-up programs.
- Cost savings.
- Consolidated coverage.
- Higher limits.
- Centralized safety and risk management.
- Efficient claims processing.
- Reduced disputes among insured parties
- Access to projects.
- Potential drawbacks.
- Can be expensive to obtain.
- Administrative tasks.
- Subject to market fluctuations.
Find Out More:
Download our “Wrap-up Insurance Programs for Construction Projects" white paper to learn more.