Environmental and pollution risks stem from operations on a daily basis. This could have a huge impact on a contractors reputation and finances. Contractors pollution liability insurance can help protect you from these incidents.
This whitepaper discusses the following:
- Common misconceptions of coverages:
- CGL (General Liability)
- CPL (Pollution Liability)
- CPL coverage basics.
- third-party coverage for bodily injury, property damage, defence, and cleanup from a pollution incident.
- Coverage pollution incidents.
- gradual releases of pollutants versus sudden and accidental releases coverage.
- Type of substances that are considered "pollutants" under terms of policy.
- CGL pollution exclusions.
- "absolute" versus "total" exclusions.
- Contractual requirements.
- CPL can be used as an upfront sales tool during the biding process for a project.
- Finding the right policy.
Find Out More:
Download our “Contractors Pollution Liability Insurance" white paper to learn more.