Farms are susceptible to natural or man-made emergencies and disasters. To reduce the impact of such events you need to create a emergency action plan.
This whitepaper discusses the following:
- What is an emergency action plan?
- Identifying Agricultural emergencies.
- How to prepare an EAP.
- Minimum requirements for an EAP.
- Pre-planning with first responders.
- Worker training.
- Farm exercises and drills.
- Medical service and first aid.
- Workplace emergency response team.
Find Out More:
Download our "Agribusiness: Emergency Preparedness for Farmworkers" whitepaper to ensure your farm is ready for an emergency or disaster.