Ensuring your non-profit or faith-based organization has clear guidelines on key responsibilities and safety policies is critical in the safety of your employees and those you are helping.
This manual can be modified to share as a general reference in safety procedures and expectations.
This manual covers the following in-depth:
- Employee safety responsibilities.
- Safety orientation training.
- Return to work policy.
- Emergency action plan.
- Emergency contact information.
- Workplace abuse and harassment policy.
- Hazardous substance spill response policy.
- Vehicle use policy.
- General computer/email/ internet security and use policy.
- General safety precautions.
- Job0specific safety precautions.
Find Out More:
Download our "Non-profit and Faith-based Employee Safety Manual" to help ensure your organization has the proper safety policies in place.