Construction workers and contractors work exclusively outdoors, and the weather plays a large role in their working conditions. This means work in rain, snow, and cold conditions are simply unavoidable. This makes it important for employees to be educated on handling conditions safely.
This white paper offers tips on how to handle cold conditions and keep employees safe, including:
- Cold Weather Risks
- Safety in the Cold, such as:
- Taking breaks to get warm
- Drinking plenty of liquids
- Understanding symptoms of cold-related illnesses, and more
- Employee Training
- Driving Company Vehicles
- Communication channels and the importance of being prepared
Find Out More:
Download our "Your Responsibilities During Inclement Weather" white paper to keep your business and your employees safe during the winter months!