No company of any size is free from the threat of a data breach, whether a Fortune 500 company, or a mom and pop shop. Cyber thieves are always on the lookout, and you should be, too. If you handle critical assets such as a client's personal data, intellectual property or proprietary corporate data, you are at risk of a data breach.
This whitepaper discusses ways to mitigate the risk of a data breach, including:
- Data Breach Basics
- Data Breach Prevention Techniques
- How to utilize IT Risk Management to reduce the chance of a data breach
- What to do if you have a data breach, including:
- Acting quickly
- Alerting your customers
- Taking measures to lessen the chances of a future breach, and
- The importance of insurance
Find Out More:
Download our "Understanding and Preventing Data Breaches" whitepaper to learn how to lessen and/or prevent the risk of data breaches.