Marijuana is a highly sought after product which can elevate the security risks of cannabis businesses. These thefts can come internally or externally. This is why it is important to have proper security strategies in place.
This whitepaper discusses the following ways to protect your business from theft:
- Hardware and software failure.
- Business continuity plans for the unexpected.
- Loss of digital information.
- Data protection and backup.
- Cyber protection.
- Malware, viruses, spam, scams and phishing.
- Company policies on use of the internet and employee training are crucial
- Learning curve.
- Employee training and employee hiring.
- Reorganizing business operations.
- Day-to-day activities, workflows and procedures need to be reorganized to work with the new technology.
- Human error.
- Company policies.
- Limited access.
- Limiting ownership of published content.
- Backup information.
- Future technological advancements.
Find Out More:
Download our “The Growing Use of Technology in Mining" white paper to learn more.