No business is immune to the potential of fraud or theft, even from their own employees. In today's age, thieves do not need access to cash to steal from a business: merchandise, securities, and supplies are all susceptible to losses. Since any product can be a target for loss, especially where there is an opportunity to make a resale profit, it's important to know how to protect yourself.
This whitepaper discusses how to protect yourself against illegal acts with crime coverage by:
- Understanding common business thefts.
- Providing solutions to combat theft, such as:
- Employee Theft Coverage
- Depositors Forgery or Alteration Coverage
- Theft Disappearance and Destruction Coverage
- Robbery and Safe Burglary Coverage
- Computer and Funds Transfer Coverage
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Currency Coverage
- Public Employee Theft Coverage, and;
- Other safeguards against theft.
Find Out More:
Download our "Protect Yourself Against Illegal Acts With Crime Coverage" whitepaper to learn how to protect yourself against theft or fraud.