Recreation centres offer a wide variety of activities from educational training classes, counselling services to sports such as swimming pools, and basketball courts. This provides a vast amount of operational risk.
This guides provides an in depth risk summary for recreation centres as well as a coverage checklist.
Some of the areas discussed are identified below:
- Describes the following exposures:
- Property exposure.
- Crime exposure.
- Inland marine exposures.
- Occupiers liability exposure.
- Automobile exposure.
- Workers compensation exposure.
- Minimum recommended coverage
- Other coverages to consider.
- Client/ broker coverage agreements
Find Out More:
Download our “Risk Summary Recreation Centres" guide to learn more.