Quarries are teeming with hazards, and having such extreme measures requires extreme dedication to health and safety compliance. Although the inherent risks associated with quarrying cannot be completely eliminated, they can be diminished by following routine risk assessments and regulatory compliance.
In this white paper you will learn about common quarrying risks and steps you can take to control them, including:
- Excavations and Landfills
- Each excavation and landfill presents workers with risks, learn how to counteract these risks.
- Vehicle Hazards
- It's impossible to do this type of work without vehicles, but they, too, are a hazard. Learn how to mitigate these risks.
- Danger Areas
- Although the entire quarry is potentially dangerous, learn to better understand how to mark and treat those exceptionally risky areas.
- Inspection and Maintenance
Find Out More:
Download our “Mining Risk Insights: Controlling Common Quarrying Risks" white paper to learn more about the hazards of quarrying and how to enforce proper safety compliance.