Today, companies in various industries are experimenting with using 3-D printing to manufacture end products. Printers and printing material only recently became an affordable option for businesses and with that demand of the use of these products in manufacturing has significantly increased. It is important to understand the risks and benefits of the possibility of implementing this process in your business.
This whitepaper discusses the following:
- The 5 printing processes:
- Selective laser melting or direct metal laser sintering.
- Selective laser sintering.
- Fused deposition modelling.
- Laminated object manufacturing.
- Affordability of 3-D printers now.
- Industries exploring 3-D printing.
- Less waste.
- Reduced overhead.
- Intricate details.
- One-of-a-kind products.
- Reduced warehousing costs.
- Copyright infringement.
- Comprised supply chain.
- Global public safety.
- Ultrafine particles.
- The future of 3-d printing in manufacturing.
Find Out More:
Download our “Manufacturing Risk Insights: 3-D Printing" white paper to learn more.