Although sitting on a non-profit Board of Directors is a volunteer position there is still a level of risk involved in holding one of these positions. Even if acting in good faith, board members are subject to personal liability, which can impact their personal financial status.
This whitepaper discusses the following:
- Identifying the risks involved to combat affecting personal liability of board members.
- Developing a volunteer risk management committee.
- Board members governance of responsibilities clearly outlined.
- Clear understanding of the organizations stated mission and working within that.
- Funds are spent according to the mission.
- How to manage donors and their contributions.
- Volunteers are held at a certain standard and uphold duties identified in this article.
Find Out More:
Download our “Liabilities for the Board of Directors" white paper to learn more.