As new technologies become adopted in trucking and transportation sectors so does the risk of cyber attacks. For an industry that was previously relatively deemed safe from these attacks it is important to bring awareness to these threats to better protect your employees and your company.
This whitepaper discusses the risks of cyber attacks such as:
- How a cyber intact can threaten this industry.
- New technology vulnerabilities.
- Telematics and embedded software.
- Cargo theft.
- "fictitious pickup"
- Telematics hacking.
- Loss of personal data.
- Employee and customer data.
- Vendor, providers and partner information.
- Proprietary and intellectual property.
- Logistics, freight and billing data.
- Customized protection.
Find Out More:
Download our “Cyber Risks in the Transportation Industry" white paper to learn more.