Public entities risk management portfolio is unique and therefore needs a more comprehensive plan to necessitate specialized coverage at the lowest possible cost to ensure protection during times of economic downturn.
This whitepaper discusses the following:
- Common and specialized coverage:
- Various liability coverage such as general, professional, management and excess.
- Specialized liability such as Law Enforcement, and School board.
- Areas to consider when choosing the right coverage such as:
- Insuring agreement board.
- Customizable policies.
- Extended reporting period availability.
- History or claims or potential claims.
Find Out More:
Download our “Coverage for Public Entities" white paper to learn more.