Electric arc flashes are a potential threat on most construction worksites. 94% of arc flash incidents are preventable. With the right safety precautions in place you can protect your employees exposure to these.
This white paper will discuss the following:
- Defining an arc flash
- 450 volts or electrical service is enough to cause one.
- Arc Flash injuries
- These can prove to be fatal but there are costly and life changing injuries that could also happen.
- Causes of an arc flash
- from inadvertently bridging electrical contacts to equipment failure there are several things that can cause one.
- Preventative measures for employers
- There are numerous measure you can put in place to eliminate these incidents, from the type of equipment and PPE used to building out a process on how to work in certain environments.
Find Out More:
Download our "Construction Risk Insights: Arc Flash Prevention and Protection" white paper to prevent serious injury to your employees.