While there is no way to prevent a natural disaster there are still ways of protecting your business in advance to ensure you can reopen if your business is impacted by a natural disaster.
This whitepaper discusses the following which can be critical at protecting your business:
- Disaster recovery plan.
- Have you hired a consultant to do an impact analysis?
- Emergency Response Considerations.
- Setting up an emergency response plan and employee training.
- Assign employees parts of the procedures.
- Check inventory of what you would need incase of a disaster.
- Build a communication plan.
- Protect those onsite from injury.
- Build an emergency contact list.
- Backup your records.
- Inform your suppliers.
- Protect your building.
- Identify critical business activities.
- Find alternative facilities.
- Back up data offsite.
- Review your insurance plan.
Find Out More:
Download our "Advanced Planning for Natural Disasters" whitepaper to protect your organization from the unexpected threats of natural disasters.